We’ve completely redesigned our wire harness to help you get your fuel injection installation right the first time with several new features to help make your installation as easy and reliable as possible:
- We use a custom made twisted and shielded cable for ignition input, for maximum noise suppression.
- Easily tightened thumbscrews help tighten the connector even without a screwdriver
- Wires for pins 3 through 6 have been added for CANBUS or extra I/O.
- Your choice of 2′ or 10′ lengths (see MSPiggy short harness)
- Injector wires use two smaller wires instead of combining two pins into one large wire, reducing the number of splices needed in your harness.
- Wires are printed with both their function and their pin number.
- Dedicated sensor ground wire.
And, of course, we’ve kept the features you’d expect from one of our wiring harnesses:
- IAC and Ignition wire have been added for MS-I / MS-2 use or MS-3 Primary Harness Use
- 8′ of TXL High temp automotive grade wire.
- Color coded wiring with labeling printed on the wire every 5 inches — no paper tags here!
- All wiring is pre-crimped (NOT solder cupped!) to the DB37
- Heavy duty metal DB37 hood for superior RFI/EMI shielding (no cheap plastic ‘metalized’ hoods used on our harnesses)
- Wiring diagram included
- Simply the best MegaSquirt harness available anywhere, at any price