Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860-2018 carbon helmet was designed for professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860-2018 regulation. It’s also the helmet of choice for drivers who won’t compromise their safety, no matter where they’re racing. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Try as you may, you won’t find a safer, lighter-weight helmet anywhere.
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860-2018 carbon helmet is the lightest-weight carbon fiber racing helmet on the market (weight listed below). It has two integrated side ports each of which can accommodate electronics, forced air, helmet eject system, or a hydration system. This innovative design incorporates mounting and routing for these options into the helmet shell, so integration is sleek and seamless. When not in use, you don't even know the side ports are there.
For the "Naked" version of this helmet (without side ports), please see the Stilo Helmets ST5 N Zero 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet .
The Stilo Helmets ST5 GT Zero 8860-2018 carbon helmet has a taller and lower eyeport, giving you better visibility without compromising your safety. Each visor has a center pinch-clip to make opening and closing easy even while wearing nomex racing gloves.
Sizing note: We have found that customers who typically wear a size 59 helmet are more comfortable in size 60, which uses the large shell. Please order accordingly.
- FIA 8860-2018 Certified
- Significantly lighter than the previous ST4 helmets
- All ST5 shields are now interchangeable across all ST5 helmets
- Includes standard HANS post anchors
- Includes Stilo bag for your helmet and HNR
- Eight ventilation holes for use with Stilo Helmets Top Air systems
- Re-designed cheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than previous ST4 helmets
- Stilo ZERO shells are the lightest FIA 8860-2018 helmets available
WEIGHT (including intercom)
- Small Shell: 1130 Grams / 2.49 lbs up to size L (59)
- Large Shell: 1230 Grams / 2.71 lbs up to size 3XL (64)
This helmet will ship to you with signature required for delivery.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It's a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.