Racetech RT9119 Lightweight Racing Seat
Building upon the successful 129 series, the Racetech RT9119 racing seat offers the same ergonomic form and incredible features in a lighter and more protective package. Used by many professional teams at both the national and international levels, this is the lightweight version using a precise combination of carbon and Kevlar hybrid weave to achieve a shell weights as low as 9.9 lbs. (4.5kg).
Four sizes are available: Standard, Wide, Tall, and Wide & Tall. You can further customize your seat with low-profile base cushions, or by adding side cushions for support in the thigh area. Racetech 119-Series seats (except the WHR) are compliant with FIA 8855-1999 standards1.
BRACKETS AND MOUNTING OPTIONS:
- Side mount to the floor using the Racetech RTB1009M 5mm aluminum brackets (available in the drop-down above).
- Back mount using the RTB2115B bracket in conjunction with the RTB2005C clamps. The RTB2115B is a 5mm aluminum bracket that bolts directly to the shoulder beam of the seat. The RTB2005C clamps bolt to the RTB2115B and come in three variants: 11/2 inch (38mm), 15/8 inch (41mm), or 13/4 inch (45mm) ID to suit your roll cage tubing diameter.
Note 1: In order to comply with FIA 8855-1999, Racetech 119-Series seats must be back-mounted to the roll cage at shoulder level. Back-mounting improves seat strength and stability during an impact, increases driver feel, and reduces driver fatigue.
- Gel-coat cear self-finish.
- Seat cover in black fire-retardant fabric.
- Wear patches black perforated leather.
- FIA homologation FIA 8855-1999 approved (except RT9119WHR).
- Shell constructed of Kevlar/carbon.
- Shell weight from 9.9l bs. (4.5 kg).
- Integrated air ducting is vented to the driver's lower back.
- Back-mount compatible.
- Standard (HRW)
- Wide (WHR)
- Tall (THR)
- Wide & Tall (WTHR)