Autopower roll bars and cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. Their bars and cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry and most importantly, quick exiting, while conforming closely to your interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel.
All of their bars and cages are certified MIG welded and precision jig notched, providing you with the maximum strength and best fit available. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are a true bolt-in and require NO WELDING.
This roll bar will give your street car a performance look and style.
- Photo is representative of a standard Autopower "Street" roll bar
- In most cars the rear seat can remain in place and usable.
- Most 4 point roll bar are made of 1.75x,120 wall DOM mild steel tubing
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included.
- Bars are Special Order - Plan 3-5 Week Delivery
Starting 04/1/2023, all new orders sent in will ship without paint.
Autopower Industries will no longer be able to offer painted roll bars and roll cages. Ever changing EPA regulations have not been kind to Autopower and their painting process, as a result, they can no longer purchase their industrial grade paint in California.
***ALL BARS AND CAGES ARE SHIPPED TRUCK FREIGHT WITH HOME AND BUSINESS AMOUNTS. THESE AMOUNTS WILL BE ADDED AFTER THE ORDER IS PROCESSED AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITH THE FINAL AMOUNT***