***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THE SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME REGARDLESS.***
Your late 914 rear calipers are probably not working. That's 30% of your stopping power right there! If you could increase your 914's gitty-up and stop by 30% why wouldn't you? Based upon what we see in terms of cores, nearly 90% of the rear calipers out there haven't been adjusted and are now rendered inoperable and all bound up. You own a cool vintage sports car... "ya gotta tinker with it a bit." This is one of those areas you should check annually.
Complete restoration for your late 914 rear calipers includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and recoating piston tops with high-temp paint.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- New inner adjuster gear cover.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look like the day they came off the factory assembly line (probably better). This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers, we restore them.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR INNER ADJUSTER GEARS. THESE ARE NLA AND NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR NEW CALIPERS. IF YOURS ARE MISSING, WE SELL USED ONES FOR $19 A PIECE. WATCH THIS VIDEO -