***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THE SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME***
Your early 914 rear calipers are probably not working. That's 30% of your stopping power right there! If you could increase your 914's gitty-up and stop by 30%, why wouldn't you? Based upon what we see in terms of cores, nearly 90% of the rear calipers out there haven't been adjusted and are now rendered inoperable and all bound up. You own a cool vintage sports car... "ya gotta tinker with it a bit." This is one of those areas you should check annually.
Complete restoration for your late 914 rear calipers includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and repainting piston tops with high-temp paint.
- New seals and dust covers throughout.
- New inner adjuster gear cover.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look better than the day they came off the factory assembly line. This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers; we restore them.
Be sure to check out our amazing prices on lines, pads and rotors!
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR INNER ADJUSTER GEARS. THESE ARE NLA AND NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR NEW CALIPERS. IF YOURS ARE MISSING, WE SELL USED ONES FOR $19 A PIECE. WATCH THIS VIDEO!! -
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.