***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THE SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME***
These are the vented rotor M-Calipers that first showed up on the venerable 1967 911S and 911L models. After a few years on the 911S and 911L's, Porsche decided all 911's should have vented rotors and this caliper was the staple while the S received a new caliper based upon the alloy 908 caliper... the "S-Caliper". If you have steel calipers and vented rotors on the front of your early 911S or 911L, this is the caliper for you.
Complete restoration for your early 911S or 911L M-Caliper includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and repainting piston tops.
- New seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.