***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:
- USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $1500 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME REGARDLESS.***
The very first disc brake calipers put on a standard road going Porsche. These are some of our favorites to restore. The metallurgy is phenomenal. You'll get new compensating lines and an amazing finish on your 356 calipers when we do the restoration. Some of the very first (within the first 75) 911's also used these calipers.
Complete restoration for your 1965 356 Front calipers includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replacement of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and recoating piston tops.
- New (factory) ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- New compensating lines
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look like the day they came off the factory assembly line (probably better). This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers; we restore them.
We can also supply new stainless-steel pistons and pads at an extra charge.
Be sure to check our excellent prices for rotors, lines and pads.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.