***PRICE IS PER PAIR. USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.***
The A-Caliper is probably one of the most common calipers on the planet. Weighing in a 9lb 4oz., this beast stopped everything from Ferrari 308's to 911's to BMW's and Mercedes sedans. They may look the same but the 308 version has a 9mm spacer vs. the 7 and 11mm versions found on Porsches. These are tricky to restore because of the smaller Ribe (reebie) R6 head on a large M9 fastener. Ruined fasteners are what we hear most... sorry, those are NLA.
Complete restoration for your Ferrari 308 A-Caliper includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and repainting piston tops.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.