***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME REGARDLESS.***
What's a front L-Caliper? It's the 911/912's first ever caliper of their own! If you've been playing along at home you'll know the very first run of 911's came with the Dunlop licensed 356 calipers. Next came the L-Caliper. The L-Caliper is also the father of the M-Caliper which showed up in 1967. The difference is the fin that runs around the perimeter. On the later M-Caliper that fin was trimmed to 45 degree angles front "and" rear. Wanna get really geeky? In 1967 some calipers had L-Caliper back 1/2's with M-Caliper nose sections and vise-versa. Nothing went to waste.
Complete restoration for your early 911 L-Caliper includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and repainting piston tops.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look like the day they came off the factory assembly line (probably better). This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers, we restore them.
Make sure you check our excellent prices for rotors and pads.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.