***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THE SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME***
These are for the one year only 1969 911/912 and the one year only 1976 912E with solid rotors.
When the 911 went to a longer wheelbase, along came a caliper with 3" mounting ear spacing. This one is a workhorse and remained in use from 1969 through 1983 to the last 911SC. Endowed with larger 38mm pistons and a larger D31 pad, many iconic Porsches used the rear M-Caliper as their staple for stopping out back.
*Caliper geek factoid; ATE used this casting for the early 914 front calipers as well. They bored the piston out to 42mm and added a fluid inlet boss directly in the rear piston chamber, otherwise identical.
Complete restoration for your early 911 M-Caliper includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and recoating piston tops.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look like the day they came off the factory assembly line. This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers, we restore them.
Be sure to check our excellent prices for rotors, hard lines and pads.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.