Rennline Titanium Lug Bolts for Late Model Porsche Cars
Sold in sets of 10. Two sets required per car
Before installing Rennline Titanium Wheel Bolts on your vehicle, please ensure the threads on the hub are thoroughly cleaned to remove traces of zinc from previously installed wheel bolts. Any zinc left behind can lead to fatigue and cracking of the titanium alloy
Our new titanium lug bolts are a premium upgrade for any modern Porsche These lug bolts are made of high-grade titanium material, which is significantly lighter and stronger than traditional steel lug bolts. With a weight reduction of up to 40% compared to steel lug bolts, these lug bolts reduce unsprung weight, which can improve handling, acceleration, and braking performance. Additionally, the titanium material offers excellent corrosion resistance, ensuring that the lug bolts will last longer and maintain their appearance over time.
- Available in a range of lengths (58, 63, 68, & 73mm)
- Sold in sets of 10 to allow different lengths for front and rear
- M14 x 1.5 thread pitch
- Compatible with all Rennline wheel spacers
- R14 Ball seat for OEM wheels (conical seats for aftermarket wheels available under SKU# LS19)
- Tensile strength of 1052Mpa
- Yield strength of 977Mpa
- Sold in sets of ten, two pairs per four wheels.