***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $1500 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME REGARDLESS.***
As we enter a new era for Porsche with a water cooled front engine (rear transmission... awesome handling) cars, along comes a new caliper the likes of which we still see today on most production cars... the single piston slider caliper. With less moving parts, this caliper made fiscal sense as companies around the globe tightened their belts to make their products more profitable. BMW, Ferrari (and the rest of the world quite frankly) followed suit.
Complete restoration for your 928 rear calipers includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and recoating piston tops.
- New factory seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.