***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THE SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME***
The early 914 caliper is off the same casting as the rear 911 M-Caliper. The fluid inlet is in a different location, and they use larger 42mm pistons, but the casting and offset is the same. Early calipers will have through bolts and 11mm nuts on M7 fasteners. Also noted by the single bleeder valve.
Complete restoration for your late 914 front calipers includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and recoating piston tops with high-temp paint.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look like the day they came off the factory assembly line (probably better). This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers; we restore them.
Be sure to check our excellent prices for lines, rotors and pads.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.