***Price is per pair. USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION***
This caliper is "Uber Rare". Imagine a rear caliper that was only used for 2 years on the very rare, very first production 911S and 911L... you're imagining the 1967-68 Wide L-Caliper. This isn't simply an L-Caliper with spacers (we can do that for you though). This caliper has larger M7 fasteners (over M6) and a larger 38mm piston (over the L-Calipers 35mm piston).
Complete restoration for your early 911S and 911L Wide L-Caliper includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores and spacers.
- Replating of all fasteners and compensating tubes.
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and repainting piston tops.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- New compensating lines.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
Your calipers will look like the day they came off the factory assembly line (probably better). This is why we say we don’t rebuild calipers; we restore them.
Be sure to check our excellent prices for rotors and pads.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.