***Price is per pair. USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION***
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores and spacers.
- Replating of all fasteners and compensating tubes.
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and repainting piston tops.
- New factory ATE seals and dust covers throughout.
- New compensating lines.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.