***PRICE IS PER PAIR. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS***
- USE THIS SHIPPING FORM AND SEND US YOUR CALIPERS FOR OUR WORLD-CLASS RESTORATION.
- WE'LL SEND YOU A SET OF CALIPERS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE PRICE INCLUDES A $200 CORE CHARGE THAT WILL BE REFUNDED UPON RETURN OF YOUR USABLE CORES.
***PRICING ENDS UP THE SAME REGARDLESS.***
Similar to the A-Caliper that came on the 911SC, the Wide A-Caliper has an 11mm spacer and is designed to fit over a 24mm rotor. Again, this is probably one of the most common calipers on the planet. Weighing in a 9lb 6oz., this beast stopped everything from 911's to Ferrari 308's to BMW's and Mercedes sedans. While not as "thick" is has the same pad size as the S-Caliper. These are tricky to restore because of the smaller Ribe (ree bee) R6 head on a large M9 fastener. Ruined fasteners are what we hear most... sorry, those are NLA.
Complete restoration for your 911 Carrera Wide A-Caliper includes:
- Complete disassembly to bare core.
- Removal of stuck or frozen pistons.
- Replating of caliper cores.
- Replating of all fasteners
- Vibratory polishing of pistons.
- Cleaning and recoating piston tops.
- New factory seals and dust covers throughout.
- Reassembly with pistons in proper position.
***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BANJO FITTINGS, PINS, SPRINGS, OR MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY TO HANDLE YOUR HARDWARE AND/OR YOUR EXTRA FASTENERS. We cannot guarantee the integrity of old mounting fasteners and pad kits. Regarding mounting fasteners, we recommend you purchase these items "new" vs. using old fasteners. Regarding pad kits, again, we recommend purchasing new pad kits (springs and pins) and the spring tension in your old kits can be out of spec due to years of heat cycling.