MicroSquirt Module is a credit card sized engine management board! This board packs all the features of the MicroSquirt into a 3.5″ x 2.4″ PCB, with all components installed. This tiny ECU opens up unprecedented possibilities – there’s never been a standalone this tiny, or this adaptable. Got a racing series that allows any modification if you can fit in the stock ECU case? No problem! Want to make your own expanded I/O circuit board? Go right ahead – this board already has many of the key features you need for engine management, so simply add your own extra circuits and a connector! The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Here’s a rundown of the features this ECU has to offer.
- IAT and coolant temperature sensors
- Throttle position
- Battery voltage correction
- External MAP sensor
- Crankshaft and camshaft position sensors (Hall, optical, or VR/Magnetic Pickup supported)
- Oxygen sensor (narrow band or wideband w/ external controller)
- 2 general purpose analog inputs for baro correction, second oxygen sensor, MAF, or knock sensing
- GM flex fuel sensor input
- 2 channel injector outputs – works for 2 low impedance or 8 high impedance injectors
- 2 logic level ignition outputs
- Fuel pump control
- PWM IAC control
- 2 general purpose on/off relay outputs (MS2/Extra 2.1.1 allows use as spark outputs for a total of 4 logic level spark outputs)
- Several unconnected processor pin connections for building your own circuits, including two additional injector outputs
The MicroSquirt Module is based on the V2.0 version of the MicroSquirt, with the high current ignition outputs used on early MicroSquirts removed. Compared to the current production MicroSquirt, it uses a different VR conditioner circuit, and has additional I/O brought out to a 10 pin header.